Fall 2013 Workout Wear For Women
Fall is here and the weather is starting to cool down but the fall fashions are heating up! Here are some of the new fall fashion workout wear for women that will have you looking smoking hot as you exercise in the cool autumn air. Take a look at what some of the top fitness wear manufacturers are offering for the fall of 2013.
Scuba Hoodie *Stretch by Lululemon
- the Cotton Fleece fabric has stretch so the hoodie moves everywhere you do
- the deep hood and high scuba collar help keep your head and neck warm
- ribbing in the waistband, cuffs and under the arms provide additional stretch
- park your zipper in the zipper garage to keep it from scratching your chin
- thumbholes and snug cuffs keep sleeves down and make layering easy
NIKE SCRATCH PRINT
BREATHABLE, SWEAT-WICKING AND SNUG
The Nike Scratch Print Women’s Leggings offer a body-hugging fit with stretch fabric and flat seams so you can move freely during a workout. Strategically placed mesh vents maintain airflow where it’s needed most.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Lightweight mesh panels at knees for enhanced breathability
- Flat-seam construction to minimize chafing
- Allover print for style
WOMEN’S UA (Under Armor) FLOW LONG
This may look like an ordinary long sleeve, but the fit’s what makes it so special. The sleeves are cut slim, while the body gently flows from the chest, for an effortlessly chic style that’s not only cute…it camouflages for a flawless silhouette.
- FITTED: Sits close to the skin for a streamlined fit without the squeeze of compression.
- Slim fitted sleeves and chest flow in to a wider, more generous body for superior movement
- Ultra-soft modal knit fabric delivers incredible next-to-skin comfort
- Lightweight, stretch construction improves mobility and maintains shape
- Wide, boat neck design offers an elegant, yet athletic finish
- Droptail and thumbholes allow for constant coverage while moving
- Unique dropped shoulder seams eliminate uncomfortable rubbing and chafing
Nike Free Bionic
ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY TO TRAIN STRONG
Designed for high-intensity training, the Nike Free Bionic Women’s Training Shoe is our closest-to-barefoot style to date. It features a super-flexible, low-profile fit and a lightweight upper with Flywire technology for excellent stability, support and comfort during cross training, intervals, boot camp and kickboxing.
The low-profile outsole delivers excellent stability and full range of motion for explosive moves like box jumps, burpees and mountain climbers. Strategically placed overlays at the toe and arch offer added stability during lateral moves and the unique traction pattern under the big toe lets your foot grip the floor for even more stability.
Ultralight, wrap-around Flywire threads cradle your foot for exceptional support. The threads are adjustable through the laces and wrap the midfoot and arch, helping to reduce internal slippage during movement.
The mesh and foam upper helps keep your foot cool and comfortable while providing just the right amount of support where you need it most.
Outsole flex grooves give you increased flexibility for natural range of motion in any direction.
- Comfort collar and heel conforms to your foot for lightweight comfort and support
- Cushlon pod under the heel for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Molded sockliner conforms to your foot for an anatomical fit, comfort and support
- Rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for durability and multidirectional traction