How many people do you know who don’t want to lose a few pounds? I bet you can count the the number of people who meet that description on one hand. Almost all of us would like to lose a little weight. if you have 5 or 50 pounds to lose you know that taking off that weight isn’t going to be easy. But as hard as it may be to lose that weight, keeping it off can be even harder
Why? Because while you can lose weight through a significant change in diet or by starting to do more exercise alone, you can’t keep it off that way. In order to lose weight and keep it off you have to make a change in your lifestyle and changing your lifestyle is tough…really tough. Why is changing your lifestyle so hard? Because your lifestyle is really just a series of habits–things you do everyday without really thinking about it, but habits are very powerful things and they are really hard to break. For that you’re gonna need some help.
Making wholesale changes in you life simply doesn’t work because those old habits just keep sneaking back in to your routine. Going out and starting a new diet, joining the gym and hiring a personal trainer may feel very empowering but not many people stick with that for the long haul. A far more effective plan of action is to sneak new little habits into your current lifestyle. Try introducing new healthier foods one meal at a time or try just eating a healthier breakfast for a few weeks. Do a quick ten minute workout everyday to start, then slowly add more, building your new lifestyle one habit at a time.
This is one of the reasons I love the My Life Fitness online training program. With it you can bring some of the top trainers in America right into your living room. There are hundreds of workouts that range from 10 minute “quickie” programs to full-blown hardcore hour-long workouts. Using a combination of streaming audio and video, this inexpensive alternative to the gym allows you to do your workout on your schedule which makes it so much easier to slip into your new habit.
My Life Fitness Online Personal Training
- Offers customized audio workouts, with accompanying 90-day calendars and videos, geared to individual user’s current fitness level and lifestyle-related health issues.
- Reflects the latest research to generate both fitness and optimal health benefits, shifting users from casual participation to committed fitness lifestyles.
- Connects users to celebrity trainers and health experts for a motivational, progressive experience
- Speaks to user’s needs in words they can understand to encourage on-going usage.
- Personal Profile gather critical fitness and lifestyle disease information to generate personalized recommendations for each user.
- Personal Portal that users will keep coming back to for support, health information, nutrition and fitness tips, and a tracking mechanism to monitor physiological and medical progress
Why not give it a try on my dime with no obligation, and see how easy it can be to develop new, healthier habits! Follow this link. Click on the button at the top right of this page!