After a while even the hottest couple can experience a cool down in the bedroom. If things just don’t seem to have the steam they used too,here are six tips to make your sex life red hot again.
1. Do more touching: Many of us only touch our partner when were in the mood. But for a better love life get a little touch feely. Don’t get me wrong most people don’t like to be groped, but a gentle touch can be nice. Non sexual touching can lead to sexual touching which can lead to sex. Sex that slowly builds tends to be more satisfying sex. So replace the old slap and tickle with a gentle touch of the arm or a soft shoulder rub, your partner will thank you…hopefully in some very creative ways.
2. Do Yoga: Yoga can help your love life in many ways. For both women and men being more flexible means the more creative you can get with your choice of sexual positions. For men yogic breathing techniques have been shown to reduce instances of premature ejaculation. For women yoga can improve the muscles of the pelvic floor which can make you very popular with your significant other and make your orgasm more intense, which sounds like a win-win situation to me.
3. Improve your stamina: If two or three minutes of sex leave you huffing and puffing making love probably isn’t that much fun for either one of you. Start out simply, say walking or riding a bike for 30 minutes or so. Then you can move up to jogging or taking a group fitness class like Zumba. Before you know it you’ll be able to go all night.
4. Smell good: On the top of almost everyone’s turn off list is someone who smells bad. But smelling good doesn’t mean swimming in a vat of perfume or cologne. To really heat up your partner find out what scents turn them on and then just wear a hint of it. Then let them follow their nose.
5. Schedule time for romance: I know sex is supposed to be spontaneous but in the busy, hectic, work filled world most of us live in the only way to make sure you have time to do something is to put it on the calendar. While this may not seem very adventurous I personally like the fact that it gives me something to look forward to. I start to build a little anticipation over the “event” on the 30th, maybe pick up a little something special for the evening. You get the idea.
6. Be adventurous: Try a new position, buy some provocative new underwear or maybe do a little sexting. Bringing some new twists to your old repertoire can really heat things up, especially if you’ve been doing the same old, same old for awhile. Breaking out of a rut can be fun and exciting for both partners and infuse some new life into your relationship.